
Wow! What a fun day at the Ward picnic at Pennryn Park. There were so many fun people and great food! TJ had a blast playing with friends and being Mr. Independent. Everytime I looked around he was off playing s

omewhere! Thankfully it wasn't too awful hot but just hot enough for all the kids there to cool off on the ginormous water slide that we borrowed from our sister Jen. Thanks
Jen, the kids had a blast! Owen of course was super cute all day long. TJ kept stealing cookies and cupcakes every chance he got! All in all it was a great day to hang out with our Ward Family! We tried to pose for
some family portraits but the TJ Monster just wouldn't

have any of that! Of course he wouldn't though because oh yeah he's ALMOST TWO! But we got a couple of cute action shots of him playing in the water. What is funny is that I wouldn't even probably have brought the camera today, well maybe I would have brought it, and taken any pictures of this cool event. But because of dear blogging I am now bringing that camera where ever I go.

Isn't it funny that blogging has made me realize that I want to keep up to date on my pictures? Haha! I find that funny! Anyhoo, I am tired, it's only 9pm but I am going to bed.
5 comments:
Wow! What great pics!
I miss you guys...you should come by one evening this week. I don't have a lot of homework due except for my final research paper on Saturday. It's pretty much done.
Cute blog! You are better than me. Where did you get your header?
cute pics!! Loraya loved that water slide! my email address is mrsjuliakelly@hotmail.com
hey! so i was wondering how you got it to show your favorite blogs on the right hand side? i cant find it anywhere! thanks a bunch!
Thanks! It worked!
Post a Comment