I am offically half way to 30! HA! On the 8th I turned the big 25!
The day started out with me sleeping in! Oooohh how I needed that! Then Tommy took me to lunch without the kids and then we went shopping for a pair of dress pants that I needed for a job interview that afternoon.
I had gotten a call from JCPenny on Thursday wanting me to come in on my birthday for an interview. Well good to say that I got the job, even though it's retail and is hard I am greatful that my birthday brought me enough good luck to get a job. Now if good luck follows me then I will get a phone call about a management position that the store manager propostitoned me for.
Then it was home for a favorite dinner made by my mom, spagetti and meatballs! YUMMY!!
Cake and icecream and presents were next and I just have to say that I had an AWESOME birthday!
Thanks to all my friends who called or in Leslie's case texted me on my big day! I appreciate and love you all!
I miss you guys!




5 comments:
25 was a good year for me too! Congrats on the job.
I'm glad to see that ou had a great birthday! And congrats on the job! hopefully the management position will come through!
See here or here
Hope your birthday was a good one! (a few weeks late)
Post a Comment