Thursday, April 17, 2008

Saving the Earth One Tree at a Time

Today Pappy and TJ planted some trees in the front yard of Nana and Pappy's house. I thought that since Earth day was around the corner I would give you a blow by blow as to how to do this properly! My little Earth Friendly Baby!

First, find a shovel that is WAYYYY to big for you.


Second, make sure the hole YOUR digging is the same one Pappy is digging in.


Third, put the tree in the ground and start to cover it with dirt.


Then, be one with the dirt, talk to it, make it your friend. You want that tree to grow up big and strong don't you?!

Next, stamp that dirt in the ground like a bug. You know how dirt can be, all crazy and outta control!


Finally show someone you care about the Earth by putting your dirty grubby little paws right in their face!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps don't forget to check the next blog down.....ITS A MOVIE!!!

2 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

Aww What a good little boy! Alex found a shirt for me that says "I only date boys who recycle" haha@ I'm a recycling FREAK! TJ is so adorable! I love the dirty hand pic! Too sweet! I miss them so much! You too!

Sean & Siobhan's adventures said...

Oh my he is so freaking cute! I miss that littil messy boy so much!!!