I really can't believe that my little man is already three. I have been such a blubbery mess for the last few weeks because I am just so overcome with the fact that the boys have to grow up! He was only 6 lbs 6oz when he was born and now he's a talking, sassy, BIG BOY! I can't hardly stand it. So I asked him what kind of birthday he wanted and he said that he wanted a BEE party. So a BEE party he got!
Made this from a Teddy Bear Cake Pan
Cutting the cake for the first time in his whole three years!
His favorite gift...a suitcase from Nana and Pappy so he could go to spend the night at their house and have a "night night" bag.
Our little BEE family: Queen Bee (that's me), Lil' Bee (Owie), TJ Bee (pretty self explanatory) and then there's the DRONE!! He didn't like this name but I told him that is what bee guys are called. HEHE
Thank you Grammie and Grandpa for all the love and attention you gave the boys on your trip down to Arkansas! We loved visiting with you and the boys still ask to be drug around on a blanket!! Miss you so much!





5 comments:
I am so happy to see these pictures! I love the shirts! Cool idea using the bear cake pan for the Bee. It is so cool that you have made all of the boys cakes. It is a great tradition. We miss you guys so much. It is such a bummer we couldn't be there. I'm glad to see smiles on everyone's faces :)
Happy Birthday TJ, I can't believe you're 3!! You all look so good!
cute shirts and great job on the cake!
Happy Birthday little buddy!!
what a cute cake! Good job mom!
Post a Comment