Monday, October 22, 2007

Sadness.....is it Fall 2008 yet??


SO YEAH.... I am hooked like many other LDS and non LDS women out there. The vampire boyfriend is not only Bella's but takes my heart...(Amazingly enough, I always picture Tommy when I am reading about Edward!). Seriously I have fallen in love all over again!! I just finished book three and I can't wait for book four to come out. I was talking at our book club and one of the girls said that the girls in Utah line up for hours like people did for Harry Potter. I think that I will be crazy enough to do just that when the new book comes out! AH!! I couldn't put it down. I dont even know what to say! I was sad when I had to wait for the newest Harry Potter book to come out but this makes me almost ache!! What will happen to Bella and Edward??!!


I'm nuts I am aware of this. But now that I am finished with book three, my life can go back to some what a sense of normality and I can actually focus on other things. Although I think I will always be wondering what is going on in Forks. HAHA Like the characters actually exist or something....I AM LOONEY!!


Until we meet again Edward and Bella....good night!

1 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

HA! I finally told myself it was time to move on...and i'm now reading Wuthering Heights..just because they mentioned it so much in Eclipse! But, yes, i am looney just like you!!! And i'll probably be first in line when the new book comes out!!