
After a wonderful yet tiring Thanksgiving, I was one of the morons out shopping today on this Black Friday. Yes I donned the sweats and coat for a very early morning of shopping. First stop was Kohls where sadly most of what I was after was gone, but I did find some great deals on the last of the pickin's. Then back home for a little bit to change and refresh and then off to pick up the sisters in law to go back out for more shopping. After a few more hours we stopped at Chevy's and had some lunch. Then had to bring Jen back home and then MORE shopping. Gosh I shopped till I dropped! It is now 9pm and I am tired, my feet hurt and I am going to bed!!!
Things I am thankful for this holiday season:
1. I am so thankful that we live in a day and age where medicine is avalible to us as we need it. Many common illnesses and diseases that would have killed people or sent them to the looney bin is now easily treated with the advances in medicine. THANK YOU!!!
2. I am thankful for living in a country where we are GIVEN so much freedom and privilges. We are so blessed to be in the USA.
3. I am thankful for my wonderful and beautiful family and how my children are growing into such great kids.
4. I am thankful for the gospel and the peace it brings to my life. Without it I do not know where I'd be.
5. I am thankful for the inspiration and answers to prayer that we receive each day.
6. Finally I am thankful for the ability to see the beauty in things and to see the hand of our Father in Heaven truly at work, nature is beautiful.




0 comments:
Post a Comment