Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Date set

Well the date is set, I am having shoulder surgery NEXT WEDNESDAY! AHH!! Kinda freaked out but it's better that it happens now rather than later. The bummer part though I won't be able to attend our Ward's Christmas Party. Good thing we have an awesome Activites Committee that will help him out!

2 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

I am so sorry that you have to have shoulder surgery. I am grateful that yours wont be as extentive as mine! Just let me give you a heads up. After the pain meds wear-off when you get home, be really careful sitting up in bed. You would not believe how many muscles you use to sit up in bed!!! I wish you a speedy recovery. My surgery was shedueled for 1 1/2 hours and it went to 3. I hope everything goes well. If you need help with the kids call me or alex!

Leslie said...

Good Luck...make sure you let it heal all they way and take it easy. Please let me know if I can help or bring a meal!