Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's OFFICIAL!


I HAVE GRADUATED!!!! The picture is a year old, from when I walked, but TODAY I did it! I FINALLY passed the test that took a year to take! I even got a C+ on the test which gave me a C+ in the class which means that my overall GPA was over 3.0 and that means that I GRADUATED WITH HONORS!!!!! So now the only final part of it is the formalities of getting the piece of paper but that's going to be easy! YEA FOR ME!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!!

Megan & Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan & Alex said...

Good job Amanda!!!!! :)

Julia Kelly said...

congrats!! and on another note....
pyzam.com they have a million templates. but, the only thing i would warn you about is when i changed my template it deleted all my links and stuff....very annoying!

Teneil said...

Congrats on the graduation! Hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday season.

Tiffani said...

That is so awesome! School takes a lot of dedication and hard work, you go girl!