Thursday, January 10, 2008

Deprived and a Dangerous Book



Ok who said that the two year old could just STOP taking naps?? Not me!!!! Well actually he takes naps wayyyyyyy late in the afternoon. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!??!?! Latley TJ isn't into taking naps when it is totally Mommy time. Then he stays up late at night until after I go to bed and Tommy then has to deal with the awake two year old. Anyone else's kid do this? Is this a stage??!!


A Dangerous book for Boys: An awesome book for boys 8 to 80. Tommy just bought this book on amazon.com for super cheap and it has everything a boy could ever want to know from how to tie knots to grammer rules and how to make a battery with quarters but most importantly: how to treat a girl right! It's AWESOME! We are going to put it away for the boys when they turn eight and give it to them on that very special birthday. I have attached the link to the website. Check it out! PLUS they have a smiliar book for girls. It's super cool!



4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I have to put Isaac down by 12 or else he's up until 10-11 at night. more and more he is skipping his naps, which kinda sucks, but then he's in bed by 7PM....which i love because I have all evening to myself. good luck!

Leslie said...

Child proof his room, put a lock on the door and let him play alone in his room - he just might fall back asleep. If not try changing his schedule, and I find my kids sleep better the less TV they watch.

Megan & Alex said...

I think that book sounds cute. i might have to buy a copy for alex to play with...lol

Jenner said...

good luck with the no nap thing. thats no fun.