Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Beginnings

We are sad to say good bye but we are going to be leaving sunny California next month for new adventures. We are moving to Arkansas. I know what your thinking "Arkansas?!?" But some highlights are we are getting a fresh start, we are going to be closer to my parents and mostly we are looking forward to life slowing down some. Arkansas is beautiful and slower than here. We need a fresh start and new beginnings and this seems to be the door that the Lord has blessed us with. We are grateful for all the friendships that we've made here and for the love and support that we have been given by so many. It will be sad to leave. So tomorrow is Fast Sunday at Church and it will be our second to last fast and testimony meeting. We leave in February for our new adventure.

6 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

Congradulations! I'm excited for you four! I'm going to miss you all! And I totally agree with the whole "slowing down" thing. Thats why I want to mve to Seattle! Everything closes at 7pm there! Its awesome! I hope you all keep in touch! Good Luck, and Best wishes!
Love,
Megan and Alex :)

The Lamb Family said...

Take care and best wishes!

Leslie said...

I enjoyed your testimony today. We are so sad that you are leaving. Thank goodness for blogs that we can stay in touch!!
We will miss you here though.

Julia Kelly said...

That is a big move! I too have enjoyed life here where it is a little "slower"....
Good luck with the move, moving across country is an adventure for sure! Keep us posted on your new adventures!

The Jensen's said...

Arkansas is my stomping grounds! Make sure to visit Mountain Home the lake is great. Good Luck

Tiffani said...

Sad to see you go, but I am sure the change of pace is going to be a breath of fresh air. Before you pack up everything I think you still have my pan and bowl from when I brought you dinner. I remembered last month and tried to call you but the number in the ward directory I have was disconnected...sorry to be a nuisance. E-mail me @ tiffanimorgan@gmail.com and I'll even come pick them up!