Monday, July 7, 2008

Moving


We are moving into our own place FINALLY this week! We will be doing apartment living again but I am kinda excited about it because it means that I am not responsible for anything that may break (ie diswasher, sink, fridge, etc.)


So unless I am at my moms or something I won't be on until we get our internet set up at the apartment. Bummer but I will somehow survive!


In the picture it looks kinda shady but what you have to realize is across the street (so behind the picture taker), is Lake Hamilton. The watery area is actually a marsh that is alive with beaver, deer, and all kinds of other lake creatures. I am so excited to have the boys look out the windows in the morning and see all kinds of fun EDUCATIONAL stuff!

2 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

Amanda! That is awesome! I am so happy that you guys were able to get into a place! Hopefully this move will help you guys a lot, and make things more relaxed! I know you said you wouldn't be on in a while, but I'm excited to see pictures of the new place!
Much Love,
Megan

Lisa said...

Nature - I am jealous. I look out my window and see - another apartment - so sad.