Monday, March 2, 2009

Sexy Modest!








So no one beleived me...you can be MODEST and still look sexy!

Case and point:
My 26th birthday is this coming Sunday. My friend, Staci, from work's birthday was yesterday. So Saturday my other friends got all together and threw us a combined party. I wanted PG rated fun and she wanted some R and so we settled on PG 13 (well my fun was primarily PG).
A few of us girls went shopping Saturday morning for outfits for the night-the agenda:

Dinner at Colorado Grill

Bowling until Midnight
Dancing/Clubbing
THe girls all picked out stuff that was PG-13 to R rated while me on the other hand picked somehting more modest-a halter with a shrug over it (BOY THANK YOU WHO EVER DECIDES FASHION THAT THEY ARE STILL FASHIONABLE!!
Got to the party and they were surprised how good I looked but still looked sexy (for my hubby of course :)!)








I HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Thanks everyone!!





ps...yes I danced on the bar---more to the point I danced on the bar SOBER--just for my hubby I did this dancing and it was FUN!!


SEE MORMONS CAN HAVE LOTS OF PG or PG-13 fun without it getting to R rated territory!!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday you HOT, SEXY Momma!