Hello blog,
It's me again. I just wanted to tell you that I am very sorry for not writing for you recently. I seem to have lost the loving spark that you and I shared while our worlds, your's cyber and mine reality, combined to create this thing called a blog. I know it has been hard for you dear blog but I know that you'll forgive me. You see while the weather slowly gets warmer here in Arkansas there is MUCH going on. SO much in fact that I could spend hours posting about all of the Jordan Dramas.
But for time sake lets just recap the last few weeks quickly:
Status report on Tommy and the Border Patrol-still waiting for the word on his medical check. It may be another week or two (or three) before we hear from that. Tommy is getting very antsy and anxious about this. He is ready to do this! He and I are anxiously awaiting "THE CALL"!
Kids- Owen will be two NEXT month. It's just not possible that I have a 3 1/2 year old and a TWO year old. Soon they will be in college and I will be wondering where all the time has gone. TJ is getting taller and scrawnier each passing day. He comes up with some funny stuff and is a total Mama's boy now. He LOVES daycare and frequently asks when he can go back to play with his "siends" (friends-we are working on "s", "f", "t" and other letters. For the boys-after they go to bed I have dedicated my nights to the following before bed activites: 1. prayers and scripture study-I have finally finished the Book of Mormon for the FIRST time and I am now working on the Old Testament as well as the BofM all over again. 2. Writing letters to my children in their journals that I have started for them. I just want to be able to write their history down for them. I hope I can stick to it!
Amanda: Me-has been having a hard time health wise. I was getting off this medicaiton for ANOTHER sleep study and I passed out at work, had a "seizure" and was in the ER. THen had a severe panic attack the next day at the doctors office, just got home yesterday from this sleep study that was TERRIFYING!! I could NEVER EVER be strong if that was a type of tourture. "locked" (not really but for all dramatic purposes) in a little 8x8 room with these wires and GLUE stuck to my head for almost 24 hours. Being WATCHED all the time. It was terrifying (in the I can't control when I want to go to sleep weird way--too hard to explain) towards the end and I was very greatful that I was going home. I think I had some sensory deprivation because there were no windows really and it seemed like it was night time all the time. I really missed the kids and my hubbs. So now waiting for results from that study and seeing a neurologist on Thursday to determine if a seizure really happened. SCARY...NERVE RACKING....MOSTLY ANNOYING!!
Yes dear blog it's been awhile but as you can see my life is crazy AGAIN! !! Someday dear blog I hope my life calms down enough where I can be more faithful to you.
Until then,
Amanda Beth
ps...I still have the flippin' glue in my hair and it WON'T COME OUT!!!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
An update
Posted by Amanda at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
What were you doing the sleep studies for?
Post a Comment