Last night my Mom and Dad had the kids overnight and so I thought this morning "self-Tommy is actually home, I've been DYING to work on the front yard--LETS GO!!!" Grumpy pants humored me for awhile today. He did grumble some, making comments on how its not fair and something about hay fever. I am soooooo happy with what we did in just the few hours we worked! Our yard is mowed (Thanks Dad) and the flower bed is de-weeded and de-junked and the shrubs are all even. The side yard was even started with the 12 foot weeds taken down! Not too shabby!! Lets just say that the previous renters were not very kind to this wonderful house.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Alex does the same thing when I ask him to help me with something on his day off lol! The yard looks awesome! I can't wait to see the inside!
Post a Comment