Monday, May 12, 2008

Alligators


I didn't know this until the other day but we have alligators in our state! I was in the visitors center at our lake the other day and there was a baby alligator in a tank. I was reading the story next to it and realized OMGS!! There are ALLIGATORS in ARKANSAS!!! Thankfully they are not in our lake but they are in the rivers and such close to us within 50miles! The alligator in the tank was none too happy to have me near his glass. He'd hiss and jump at the glass. It is kinda cool to learn about all the wildlife we have here in the Natural State!

2 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

Lion, and Tigers, and Alligators!....Oh, My! lol I'm glad they arn't near you guys!

Stephy said...

Hola from your ol' pals in Callie! How's it going in Arkansas? I'm so happy that you've been doing so well out there with the alligators and all. I miss ya and hope we can stay in touch. Peace out!
Luv, Stephy