Well since my last post things have been crazy around here. But by the respectful request of some family, I am not going to post about it. I can't bring myself to say anything more. Sorry!
On a happier note, Tommy has a NEW new job and he LOVES LOVES LOVES it. It is his dream job and he's doing fantastic in it. He's not apprasing houses anymore (that was just until he found out about the current one) he is selling again but at a salary with bonuses. NO COMMISSIONS!!! YIPPEEEE!!! STABLITY!!! He's so much happier now, the kids are happier and most importantly MOMMY is happier!!
Last weekend we went to Magic Springs. It's like Six Flags but smaller and more quaint. There weren't loads of people there which made it soooo nice. TJ just had a blast riding the rides over and over. Unfortunatley, I forgot the camera! DUMB! So since we have season passes I will PROMISE to take pictures and post them next time we go!
I still havn't found a job yet. But I am thinking that I am just meant to stay at home. I still have a few irons out there but if they don't pan out then I have my answer. I just can't justify daycare for an extra 300 a month in our pockets. I give so much credit to those single moms or moms who have to work. I know what a sacrifice it is for you to do it and your all my heros! Heavenly Father knows what is best for my family and it's about time I start listening again.
Last bit of news .....for some things to be revealed at a later time, I have decided to make my blog private. it will happen on June 1st ish. SO if you are a loyal reader, please email me at ajordan83@gmail.com and give me your email address so I can add you to the approved list.
ps thanks for all of you who knew about our situation and have been praying for us. your prayers really got us through the last few weeks!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
This and that
Posted by Amanda at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Im a loyal reader! And I don't want to lose this connection. So I will give you me E-mail here and I will E-mail it to you.
meganmousey@hotmail.com
I am glad that Ty found a better job, I am sure that is a relief.
tiffanimorgan@gmail.com
So Excited about the new job and if you work or you dont Iknow things will get better I love you and miss you so much I cant wait tell you come see us! P.S. I better be put on the approved list
Please add me to your list of readers!! :)
Post a Comment