Friday, May 30, 2008

OMGS!!!




SO I was on Stephenie Meyer's website today like I am everyday, being such a loyal fan and all, and GUESS WHAT!!! There is a link that I am going to post here that gives a SNEAK PEEK into the first chapter of Breaking Dawn. Now I know the Special Edition of Eclipse is coming out today but being broke I won't be able to go and get it. Plus I already have a copy so really I dont need to get it. BUT I AM SO EXCITED!! I read the preview and I am just all a flutter about what is going to happen in BREAKING DAWN!!


Obsessive much!?


2 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

oh yes, i made a little trip to the bookstore on Saturday to read the 1st chapter in BD. Is it august yet?? :)

Leslie said...

I can't wait for the book too. I am trying to show some restraint and not read the chapter till August or it will be a LONG summer!