I am counting my many blessings these days. We've been praying and paying our tithing and REALLY PRAYING about what do to latley and I know that Heavenly Father has a hand in all we do and that he leads us in the right direction when we follow his promptings.....
I GOT A JOB!!!!
Not just any job but a state job!! It fits the parameters of me justifying work, im using my degree AND I get to help others. I work for the Department of Human Services as a Family Support Specialist. Im excited!!!
Ok so the only thing standing in my way is the FBI background check that they have to do. Should be a cake walk though! I am an upstanding citizen!
So i know those aren't the only details of the job but once I get in there and get my "hands dirty" I'll fill you in!
YEA!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Counting my Blessings
Posted by Amanda at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yay! congrats again!
Hooray! That is wonderful - you will be awesome in that position. Good Luck!
Post a Comment