Soooooooooo.......I have to start my NEW JOB next week and I went out to the big garage, where all our stuff is being stored until we find our own, place to find my "work/church" clothes. You know the stuff you dont need right away but your looking forward to putting back in your closet the day you move back into your own place?!
Anyways......I go to the garage and find LOADS of Tommy's stuff but NOTHING of mine. I ask Tommy "hey hun, where are all my clothes?" He says "I brought all your boxes in when we moved in here there are more?" I say "of course remember the brown dress and blue blaser jacket and my five boxes of clothes?" He says "I didn't find that many boxes of yours." GREAT! Now all my nice clothes are GONE!!! Someone who shared the moving company and truck with us is probably enjoying my super nice clothes (that I got on a super good discount) and is thinking they are the luckiest people.....
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
So now I start my job next monday with very little in my closet. Is this another test of my patience? What am I trying to be told now?! Oh I know......
"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SPENDING AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE ON A MOVING COMPANY!"
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Consequences of Moving
Posted by Amanda at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh Amanda! That is sucks! I'm sorry that, that happened.
That stinks!!! Hopefully you can get cash quick and get to go shopping for more clothes! I would also call and complain to the company - did you get movers insurance?
Oh no Amanda, how are you going to surive?! I think that would awful!
Congratulations on finally getting a job. That sounds like a real blessing!
I heard Owen had a nasty accident with a dog. I hope he is doing okay and the dog is dead.
Well, I'm 9 weeks along and feeling crummy. Are you done having kids?
Sorry I am all over the board...pregnancy brain. Heehee!
Luv ya,
Stephanie
Post a Comment