Sorry for the few and far between posts.....things are a bit crazy!
I know I know....Jordan family=DRAMA and CRAZY!
I know no pictures have been posted latley and that would be because a HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE BIG FAT YUCKY HATE IT Virus has infected my computer (I am currently typing on my mother's) and I can't access my photos. More to the point.....I may NEVER get them back!
BOOOOOO
So until my life settles down again......hahah yeah right...........ok I mean until my life gets into a quasi schedule again and I can think straight the postings will continue.
Until then, if your thirsty to hear the Jordan drama.....and there's a lot of it......must be we really need the trials, then feel free to email me.
My google email is ajordan83@gmail.com or my work email is amanda.jordan@arkansas.gov I'd love to hear from someone other than the crazy people that have conversations in my head!
hahahahahhahahahhahahha (the laugh of a crazy person)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Postponed....
Posted by Amanda at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
it was fun to talk to you today. hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment