Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I can do it myself!



~I can get out of the tub and get back in just because I didn't want you do to put me in it (even though I wanted to be in the tub, but I had to stick it to you by doing it myself).

~I can get up at 3am and open a new bag of chocolate chips (the good ones), and eat them and not go back to bed until 5am because I am BIG and can do it myself!

~I can burn my little arm on the griddle while watching Daddy make panckaes because I don't believe Daddy when he says that it is hot.

~I can go potty by myself and no one is allowed to help me.

~I can read my name all by myself
~I can tell you when you're doing a big no no, all by myself.

~I can say lots of words that Mommy and Daddy didn't think I could say, all by my self.

~I can make Mommy cry when I insist that I say prayer (or remind Mommy that she forgot to say prayer).

~I can tell Owen when he's being a baby and tell him to be a big boy all by myself.

~I can brush my teeth all by myself.

~I can tell you anything you want to know about and I am never wrong, all by myself!


At the end of the day, after bath time, even though I can do it myself, I want my Mommy to wrap a towel around me and carry me like a little burrito (even though my legs are really long), to the couch to be wrapped up for jammies and a blanket.


I LOVE THIS THREE YEAR OLD!


2 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

Where are his pants! Holy cow, he's so cute.

Amanda said...

HOLY CROW!! I didn't even notice that picture closely!! I changed it. Thanks for telling me! Wow so embarrased!