Friday, January 23, 2009

I was caught

I was at work today and I am minding my own business in my office listening to the ONLY radio station in my steel and tin building (depending on which way the wind blows depends on what station I could possibly get), of course it is some country ballad like from Martina or Carrie or something to that effect and I hear giggiling...

People were listening to me sing. I am normally really good about not letting people hear it because i am self conscious and don't like knowing the fact that some people might not like my voice. Well they heard me ( I swear I was quiet). SO yes they are giggiling. I asked what was wrong with them and they said that I missed my calling in life and I should be in Nashville.

ME????

UMMMM NOOOOO.....

SO I was forced to make a promise....next year come American Idol tryouts (baring that they come to Nashville-because we're not to far from there or Texas), I have to try out.

I tried to explain that I knew people with MUCH MUCH MUCH better voices than me that tried out and never got past singing with there mouths closed (hats of to you Nikki for getting on TV! haha that was funny) and they still insisted.

I am thinking that I am never sing again at work and they will forget!

ps the reason for the giggling was because they know how much I can't stand to be embarrassed and they knew if they made a big ole deal out of it i'd get embarrassed. Well THANKS I still did! Apparently giggling was a way to make me feel better?????

1 comments:

Tiffani said...

I can't wait to see if you make the cut...maybe you SHOULD keep singing so you aren't rusty for the try-outs!