Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome back to me!



Be warned this will probably be a super long post.

It may seem as if I have slipped off the face of the planet but I promise I haven't. It is like journling really, you get into a groove of being a loyal writer and then one day you get so wrapped up in so many things that you can't think straight and what is the first to go? Writing!
But here I am back again for another go round and it is still January and the new year so instead of making a list of things I want to get done this year here's what I propose:
1. Live each day for each day. I can't tell you how many times it is so hard for me to think past the moment I am in it seems.

2. If I can't get it done today, that's ok there is tomorrow (or even next week-depending on project)

3. Don't worry about what you can't change. Changing yourself is all you can think about. By doing that you will accomplish more in other aspects of life than you could have ever imagined.

I say all these things but really I mean them. My life has changed so much in the last year and my family has been through so much. I just pray and hope and pray somemore. I know that things will turn out right but I need to not stress so.

Something I have been working on latley is my cake baking abilites, by no means are they great they are just little bits of love that I like to do for work or friends. Here's my last two. I will have to get my "bride of frankenstin" halloween cake picture from my friend at work


Christmas 2008 Cake for Work Christmas Party


Bikini clad frog cake for my dear friend's birthday

Ok so I've bragged about the cakes, very amature I know but hey I like them! SO now what you've all been waiting for some super cute pictures of the kids from the last few months!

Owen playing with the singing snowman

TJ posing in the tub
Pouting TJ getting a Christmas Tree


Steamy "Edward" eyes.


Alright its bed time!! More posts another time!




4 comments:

Leslie said...

It's about time girl!! Cute kids and cute cakes.

Paul and Rachel said...

That frog cake was RAD! Love you guys!

Paul and Rachel said...

Hey, I need to get your email! What site had that documentary about the chinese girls in orphanages?? Ours is adamsfamily44@gmail.com

Sean & Siobhan's adventures said...

Ok I say you have a unused Talent I love the cakes.