Soooooooo......its been awhile. My camera isn't charged and no cute pictures of the boys to post. Or of my super cute hair! It is probably down past my shoulders and DARK brown!! Ps. I have bangs...not like little wispy ones either. I am talking full blown bangs. I think they are cute but again I guess I am a little partial to my own hair!
In other news, Jillian Michaels is KICKING MY BOOTY!!! I have been doing her 30 day SHRED. I thought I was gonna die the first time but now I am getting better and I can see my cut calves again (thank you years of cross country running-you have given me legs like no other when they are in shape!)! YIPPEE!!! It's no lie...I was a skinny little thing before children. I kinda was depressed and let myself go: hey it happens after two kids and divorce. Not too bad but I am ready for my smokin hot bod to be back! Dollie and I are working hard and its going great! I'm already losing!
I really wish I had a recent picture. But alas I do not. So wondering why I have a new blog title? It is because.......I blog barefooted! Seriously, what is the point in shoes most of the time? They just slow ya down. Dont' get me wrong I have plenty of heels that would stop traffic but I like being barefoot. I typically dont wear shoes at work either when I dont have to. I am professional and all but when I dont have a client those puppies are OFF! My coworkers think its funny. I tell them that I may not be a Southerner but I did grow up in the boonies and so no shoes for me!
Well as random as this post is (I'll probably regret it later and post edit or something) I must find out what the weiner dogs are doing. Potter has this obsession of chasing my mother's cats. The cats chase him and its hysterical!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Long time no blog!
Posted by Amanda at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment