Monday, September 24, 2007

Last college test

SOOOOO....I was susposed to have finished my degree. Technically I have. I just have one formality left. Take the last test of CHDV 137 that I missed due to complications with my pregnancy with Owen. SOOOOO it's been a year, LITERALLY and I am trying to study for this test that is on Thursday. If I don't pass it then I will have to RETAKE the class. BUMMER NO FUN!! I HAVE TO PASS!!! I dont remember the material and the teacher didn't teach from the book, she taught out of her head and the notes I would have taken are not there because I wasn't in class that part of the semester because of Owen. OH MY HANNAH~~ I AM IN TROUBLE!!!

Well I suspose the only thing I can do is try my best and if I have to retake the class then I guess i have to . I just don't want to!!!

Send me Good Luck Fairy Dust my way so I can pass and get my stinking piece of paper!

2 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

wishing you the best of luck! :)

Tiffani said...

how do you think you did ?