Saturday, September 8, 2007

Weaning of the B&B Part Two

Well after a long LONG night last night we are still here and somewhat awake. It seemed like he's gotten him self into this sleep cycle where he wakes up about 6-7 times a night to look for his binky (this is when he had it). Last night he'd wake up and cry and cry until he fell back to sleep. Talk about heartbreaking! I was so tempted to give it back. But what would I be teaching him then? I am enduring!!

Today he's hardly slept because he wants the binky and he must think that if he stays awake then it must delay the envitable which equals no binky. We are in for another long night.....boo! Oh well it will be worth it in the end!

As for little nurser boy, he's done well today. I fed him this morning and once this afternoon. We are alternating feedings with a bottle and solids. He seems to like that. Score one for mommy!

Stay tuned for Weaning of the B&B Part Three................

0 comments: