Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FHE

Tonight marks the FIRST of many FHE night for the Jordan Household!

I am proud to say that it lasted a whole 15min and the kids screamed and cried the whole time!

HAHAHA!

We had opening prayer where TJ informed us how to fold our hands, Opening song: I am a Child Of God, and then read the First Article of Faith--I memorized it (go convert me!!), played Duck Duck Goose where both kids had so much fun and then a closing song and prayer!!

WHEW! All the main points hit!

Seriously though, I am so greatful for doing this tonight. We aren't really together as a family much latley and it was so nice and really brought the spirit in our home.

I have a testimony of FHE!!

2 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

Thats cool! What does FHE stand for?

Paul and Rachel said...

Awesome!! We love our Monday nights also. Your kids will love this tradition, just stick to it! As we all know, "no success outside the home compensates for failure in the home." It's a great time to let your kids know your testimony too. Your family is going to succeed, I just know it! Way to go!