Friday, August 8, 2008

Some Summer Fun


(TJ caught a little Brim all on his own!)

(He had fun)

Two weekends ago my mom called and said "Hey come on down and bring the boys, I want to spend the night out on the lake!"

I said "Ok....."

So they come up and get us that Friday night and what then insued was one of the worst nights on the lake of my life!

Well my dad decided not to go and so it was going to be my mom and me and the boys (Tommy was working) to venture out on the houseboat. OH AND WE HAD THE TWO WEINER DOGS!

As soon as we got to the lake it had to have been over 100 degrees with the heat index. I MISS CALIFORNIA HEAT!!! It is sooooo humid here you literally melt!

Anyways! We dock the boat and I jump off to help tie it off and I hit the tip of the pontoon which of course makes the boat float. THAT HURT LIKE CRAP!!! I had a egg sized bruise for two weeks (its just now almost all the way faded). Unfortunatley I dont have a picture of that masterpiece.
Then as night fell the boys started getting sick.......not the whole cough and cold kind but PUKING POOPING AND VOMITING SICK!!

(This is poor Owie who finally fell asleep for a few minutes)

This went on ALL night. Then we had a STALKER on the lake and was shining a spot light in the boat to try and spy on us. CREEEEEEPPPPPPYYYY!!!!

The next morning TJ still having the poops ( Oh and we ran out of diapers/pull-ups and swimmers--they pooped THAT much!) was told to go in the lake if he had to go. So this picture is of him just after the act.....how special! I had one of the actual act but I figured I'd spare you the embarrasment! HAHA

I did get a few good pictures of the boys between poops so here they are!



At the end of the trip my mom said "Well TJ do you want to come again?" of course he said yes and then she added "But I bet Mommy doesn't want to!"


OH HOW TRUE A STATEMENT!!! At least not without my husband next time!

1 comments:

Megan & Alex said...

What is up with these kids doing things to the full potnetial! If they do something, they don't hold out on ANYTHING!!! Poor kids, it looks like they had fun though :) Maybe you should let Tommy do it by himself next time hahaha!