You know how you read those little things that start out "Where were you?" and it has a date and time and that kinda thing and then you have to think where and what you were doing? Like Where were you the day Neil Armstrong landed on the moon?
OK----WHERE WERE YOU ON AUGUST 2, 2008??? And I don't mean at like 3pm I mean at the very second August 2nd started: 12:00 am ??????
I know where I was. Unfortunately not up as high as Julia but #24 in line to get the book BREAKING DAWN! Also a side note to remember this by...I am pretty sure that I have the WORST sore throat and nausea EVER. I am so sick!
Thankfully since I live in town now the drive was just five minutes to get home and being sick and all (I am sure this didn't help my cause) I stayed up until 4am reading the book. Then I forced (pried more like it) the book out of my very own hands and went to try and sleep. I woke up even sicker than the night before and read and read and read until I was so sick that this time TOMMY had to tear the book away, give me a ZANEX.....yes I am a lunatic and made me fall asleep.
Sunday rolled around and while the boys were at church I finished the book.
I HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!!! BUT because you people are probably not done reading yet--i know you are all healthy and have many children and lives to take care of---haven't finished yet. So when you do PLEASE tell me how you liked it!!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Where where you?
Posted by Amanda at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Over all I really liked the book. I went back today and was rereading some of my favorite parts. :)
Post a Comment